Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Short but sweet

Things are going well. Trying to figure out how to be  a better missionary everyday its a long process, but its worth it. Per your letter,  I Love Lehi´s dream. It is really cool in that you can analyze it and view it from so many different points which is really interesting.


 We are in a new transfer but i haven't changed. Still here in Sajonia with Elder Norton a really huge blessing to still be here with him and in this area. Got a new ZL who is an Elder who I've known all of my mission which is nice and a new elder in the district who was in my district before in San Antonio which is nice. same faces just different places. man is the mission truly amazing though, i mean like WOW. yes mom you were right about all the stuff I'll learn on the mission and all that i will do. you have some more points haha. but really I'm growing so much and i really love it. I'm ¨become the man i need to be.¨ taking a bit of work but its all good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment