Monday, January 23, 2012

Hey

well this week was a  great week. still growing a ton personally and as a companionship. two of my main focuses have been getting better acquainted with the scriptures and being able to use the spirit. 


the best story is what happened last night. as you all know Maria  is searching for her answer. after doing a little scripture and lesson with the family we went with her and her husband to have our own lesson. honestly i have never sat and pondered and prayed and hoped and searched for the spirit so much in my life as in that moment. we are helping her progress but i think the biggest change in that lesson was me. just me finding truly the source of the spirit and keeping it with me. there was one part that was amazing. as we were talking about finding her answer she said "wouldn't it be so great if Christ just came and told me. it would be so much easier to know." the lesson continued and while we were talking to her i felt impressed to say something "Maria, you said how great it would be if Jesus Christ came and told you what was the truth. Maria, you are. We are literal representatives of Jesus Christ. When you talk to us you are talking to him. We are his tools here on the earth. We testify that this is true because we know that is exactly what Christ would say." The spirit was just like wow. Really that was very much for me as it was for her. That I am a representative of Jesus Christ. It is my calling to share his word with the people here in Sajonia 1.2, Asunción, Paraguay. 


I love this work. I am growing so much. Still glad that God has given me my personality and He lets me still have it, but spiritually i have grown so much and im so grateful for it.

thank you for all that you do and your love and support

love,

Elder Wilson


awwwww snow to think that when you guys are in the snow i'm in 110 or so weather everyday ya!!!!!!
hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment