Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 New Vision and New Desires

HEY FAMILIA!!!!!

I am super glad to hear that all of your new year was wonderful with a bunch of visits and other great things. We had a great one down here in beautiful Paraguay. We worked. That is what we did. We went out there and looked for those who are ready to receive the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. A lot of people were blowing up fireworks which was an interesting experience. Some blew up a little bit too close but its all good.

This last week i have come to a better knowledge of the importance of the scriptures. How really they are here for us to guide us and to inspire us. Especially the Book of Mormon. Really without it we wouldn't be able to do anything. We live, eat, and breath the Book of Mormon so that we are better able to connect to our investigators by using the Spirit that the Book of Mormon brings. It makes me so grateful that all of the church around the world will be studying the Book of Mormon this year; and as a mission Pres. Callan has invited us to read it as well by June. 

Today I just got back from a great leadership meeting. All of the District and Zone Leaders from the mission got together to discuss the mission goals and how we are as a mission. It was a great meeting. I was able to see a bunch of Elders who i haven't seen in a while;  but the most important thing during that time was the personal revelation. Really i got a whole load of it. I realized that i still have more that i can give. That i still can sacrifice more to help me be better focused on my purpose as a representative of Jesus Christ. If I put in everything that I can with literally every fiber of my being i will be fulfilling my purpose. This work is so important and i love it so much. I still have a bunch that i need to work on. I'm not perfect at all but i do know what i have to do. That is why i am so blessed to be here in Sajonia 1.2 with Elder Norton. Really he is helping me open not only my eyes but more importantly my heart to the will of the Lord and the importance of this work. I like what Mom wrote me about what the teacher said in her sunday school class. It was along the lines of ¨What principal are we working on for the coming year that will bring us closer to Christ? ¨ I personally know what i gotta work on. Its gonna take a while and I'm gonna have to put in more effort and more love into the work but i am so grateful for this wonderful opportunity to be molded by our Heavenly Father everyday. That the Lord trusts me enough to assign me a little piece of his vineyard  here on the earth.

I know with all of my hear that this is the only true church on the earth. That Christ lives and that he loves us. How our Heaven Father loves us and wants the best for us. I am so grateful for their patience and love for me. That they want me to become the best Elder, Man, and Son of God that i can be. That they are always there to guide me in all moments. The Book of Mormon true and is the most perfect book here on the earth.

I love you all very much and am so grateful for you, my best wishes and prayers

Elder Wilson




not a new photo in fact almost 1 - year old of parker and his grandma Wilson



No comments:

Post a Comment