Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day

Hey Fam!!!

It honestly is so crazy how fast things are moving now. The work is progressing a tad slowly but surely. The Lord is on our side and this is truely his work. That i think is something that i have been coming to love more and more every day and coming to know as well. This IS the Lord's work. I love it. There are times that things are super hard. People yell at us, but at the end of the day i find myself sitting there and being happy. Yes, i am normally a very happy person but its a different happy. its a happy knowing that God is on my side. that i'm doing what he wants me to do. looking back i have noticed alot of changes that have occured in the last 6 months. ive honestly grown but its all because God has come first and i have more growing to do but if i keep on following the example of Jesus Christ i know that with his help i'll keep on getting better. 

This last week was a good week. Got out and taught a lot. Found a few new people ready to recieve the gospel and have people progressing. Sadly no one was at church sunday but that just means we gotta find out what we can do better and let the Lord do his work.
So transfers are in two days. Honestly i have no idea if i stay or if i go. I love my area. I love the people here. They are so humble and kind. Some are kinda hard at first but as soon as you bust that shell open ohhhhhhh chocolaty goodness. All that you have to do is show that you love them and they are open to you. 

I have been studying this last week in Preach My Gospel on attributes of Christ. Man, He is amazing. The patience, love, determination, obedience, everything that He has is so amazing and awesome. Reading in the New Testament just helps me be more and more grateful for him.

Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior. i KNOW this. Only through Him can we be whole again. I love Him so much and am eternally in His debt. The best that i can do is try to be more like Him everyday. To think what He would do and to try to better myself. Im so grateful to be on the mission and be where I am and who Im with because it has given me the opportunity to grow and be more Christ like.

I care for and love you all so very much and am so grateful for all that you do.

Love,

Elder Parker Wilson

P.S. photos next week promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment