Monday, February 6, 2012

Happy February!!!!!!

the two name tags Elder Parker uses

current district

clouds before 5 hours of rain

the homemade dinner

the kitchen chef
Hey one hey all!!!! 

hello my wonderful family!!!! i hope everything is going super great with all of you guys! Well this week we had SOOOOOOOOOO many miracles. It was incredible. Tuesday it rained for a solid 5 hours and like always we were out on the streets talking. Since everyone is at their house at that time we decided to go clap a block (go door to door). We talked to every single house and all of them said no or another day. When we got to the very last house we found this awesome huge family!!!! We taught them about eternal families and the love that our father in heaven has for us. the spirit there was incredible. We were also able to find a bunch of other new people who were prepared to receive the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and it was incredible to see the spirit of this message touch them. 

An investigator that we have been teaching for the last month or so who is amazing and progressing a ton is Gabriel. Gabriel is 19 and doesn't have much faith in God. putting it plainly he doesn't believe He exists. It is so incredible how this message changes people because now Gabi is reading the Book of Mormon and praying and he went to church for a bit this last week!!!! He still is trying to work out if there is a God or not but he is in the process. We have shared with him the story of Aaron, Alma 30, all of those wonderful things. 

We also had the wonderful opportunity to have interview with the Pres. this last week. I had a wonderful interview. I know that Pres. Callan is a man called of God to guide the Paraguay, Asuncion mission. He is helping me so much to grow. We talked about the 40 day fast and how the atonement helps us clean out and shine up every little scratch or mark that we have on our soul. How through the atonement of Jesus Christ we can become like Him. Yep, its a process, and it takes work. The changes though are incredible and the effect that the atonement has on one's life is insurmountable (sc). I have been studying the Book of Mormon a ton in the last few months. THE BOOK IS TRUE. It is amazing how perfect it is for us. How literally so many things apply to today's society, and events. It truly was written for our day.

We have Zone Conference this week which is going to be incredible and we here in Sajonia 1.2 are progressing a ton along with the rest of our district. This is a wonderful and marvelous work. I love it so much and I'm so grateful to be apart of it. To be where i am doing what i am doing become who i am becoming. If we are obedient and follow the council that our Father in Heaven has for us we will always be in the right place, at the right time, with the right people, doing the right thing. This gospel is true i know it with all of my heart. Jesus is the Christ. The begotten son of the living God. He suffered for me that i may repent and become more like Him. I cannot express the love that i have for my Father and Heaven and Jesus Christ. Because of them and their love for us I can be with my family forever. That is my plan. I will be with my family and my future family forever. I love you all and I'm so grateful for all that you do. Always in my thoughts and prayers.

Love

Elder Wilson

P.S. so for all of us who get teased and made fun of because we have the wonderful gift or losing hair. I encourage you all to see what can happen to people when they become jealous and criticize our amazingness. please read 2 Kings 2: 23-24. (trust me its amazing an Elder who is also becoming more wise showed it to me)

Pictures: (includes ones from 2 weeks ago)
1. My name Tag in Guarani!!!!!
2. The District 4 weeks ago 
3. A weird rainy day but awsome clouds
4. Who made that good lookin noodles? 
5. Oh........ that guy!







p.s.
pdays. 
well in our mission we can't leave our area. we do have an activity once during the change. we are going to play soccer today. other than that i normally write a letter, clean, prep a district meeting lesson, and study. really we just relax there in our appartment. wish we could go out at explore but its ok. 
ya eating is fine. we cook 2 or so times a week we made fetuchini (sc) Alfredo this last week. it was good and the normal guiso. other than that we get fed. the same base but nice food that is heathy and yummy. i eat much better now. glad things are wonderful at home. my love goes to you all!

love

elder wilson


if you've read this far - remember to send Elder Parker a valentine (Tim)

No comments:

Post a Comment