Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Arrival

Hey!

So i have flown all through the night and have made it to beautiful Paraguay! I do have to admit i was freaking out a little bit but now Im ok and feeling good the president and his wife are wonderful! oh so a really fun fact guess what was the first thing that i started doing when i got here? yes family i started sweating. It is beautiful and i love it here so glad to be in this country and i know this is where the lord wants me to be. oh and i was wrong
Dear Elder DOES WORK, and is the fastest way for people to send me mail. (dad please post that i will give you the address to send to on thurs for mail and such)

I will give you guys my new address on thursday because that is the pday for this week but pday is traditionally on mondays.

Love you all so much,

Elder Wilson

(the photo arrived today is of his MTC District)

No comments:

Post a Comment