Monday, August 1, 2011

New Companion - Same Area

HEY FAM!!!!

Just as the title states I'm in the same area but with a new companion. His name is Elder Arriola from El Salvador. Its really crazy out of my 3 companions i have had two latinos and one latino american. doesnt happen very often but its a great blessing because it helps me better my spanish. a even funnier things is that my old companion Elder Fernelius is now in my old area San Isidro. so we kinda did a swap but not really. 

so this last week we found an awesome new family. its the Ricardo family. the first lesson was amazing. we did all of the restoration and it was so awesome i loved it. the spirit was there and when we explained the book of mormon and sadly only had one more with us to give to them they both went at it like the wilsons going for gorilla uno. (hahha good memories) we visit them again tonight and I'm so excited for it. we are gonna set a baptismal date for them and i pray and hope that the lords will is that they are baptized in the next few weeks.

its crazy. even though I'm still junior companion i had to be senior companion for the first few days. at first i was like wow this is a lot harder than it looks but then i just started to focus more and pray a little bit harder and try to follow the spirit to help me along the way and its helped me a whole lot. this last week we were up in the 90´s tuesday and now we are down in the 50s or 40s so its really cold down here. i also weighed myself  and guess what im gettin close to the beautiful 180s!!!!!!!!  do some more p90x hard core exercising when i get home and it will be awesome awwwww yaaaaaa!!!!!! if i can get all nice and skinny. its really funny here because everyone says oh is the short fat one or the tall skinny one. very open. and i am very proud to say that they are calling me skinny now instead of the fat kashiai american. (that was a word in guarani that is a compliment means nice and funny)

SHOUT OUT!!!!!!

so this weeks shout out to my amazing mother and awesome brother!!!! it is blair and moms birthday and they are both truly amazing.

mom is so awesome truly when we moved i made a new best friend with mom. she has taught me so much and yes mom another point to you because like you said when i was younger ¨you are gonna learn how much you appreciate your mother and father when you go on your mission¨. my goodness it is sooooo true!!!!!!!!! i love you so much mom and i am eternally grateful for you and that i can live with you and dad and all of our family together forever. thank you for your patience, love, testimony, courage, and willingness to serve all the time.

blair for all of my life i have looked up to your awesome example. now that you have your own family you are setting a perfect example for all of us for the types of families we should have. thank you for marrying julie who is one of the biggest blessings in my life. thank you also for your patience love great example, always wanting to have fun, and always being a strong spiritual role model. i am proud that i am your little twin. i am losing more hair everyday so we will be looking more and more alike. i love you so much and am also eternally grateful for you.

you are all in my prayers and my love goes out to all of you!!!! 

love,

Elder Parker Wilson



No comments:

Post a Comment