Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Great Grand Glorious Week

Yello!!!!!!!



Well right now we just got back from the temple which honestly is one of the biggest highlights of the week. Its so amazing the happiness that just comes to you. as soon as i saw the angel moroni as we were walking down the street i felt like i was at home. it was only our zone which was nice so things weren't too crazy hectic, a full session though. got to go to the distribution center and buy some nice things. the best part of all of it, honestly was just the peace that was there. the temple is on two of the busiest streets in down town and when you are in there you hear absolutely nothing. I've been studying revelation this last week and i love personal revelation. I've had a couple of things on my mind and what better reason to go to the temple. when i was in the celestial room i had the goal to be in there as long as possible and to just think and feel. after a solid 15 min or so i turned to a section in DyC and it was perfect for me at that time. the joy, peace, comfort, and love that i felt in that moment was indescribable. with that I'm so grateful that in my mission there is a temple and that we had the opportunity to go there. it also makes me  grateful to be so close to the Chicago and Nauvoo temples so that i can go as frequently as i want when I'm at home and then living in Provo enough said hahaha. when your in there you can just feel that its the Lord's house. i love it. more and more grateful that i got to work at the Chicago temple before my mission

so this last week we saw a ton of miracles and we worked uber caduber hard. (sorry had to put in some me vocabulary) the best part is how animated toribio is for his baptism on Saturday. the ward is all excited too. everyone is getting involved. when you get to know toribio he is normally a serious man. doesn't smile a whole ton. but my goodness this last sunday and the last few visits he has been nothing but smiles. it is so amazing and such a blessing to see the gospel grow within someone. THE MISSION IS SO AWESOME!!!! 

also this last week i was able to go on divisions with Elder Rios my good friend from Jujui Argentina. the day honestly was slow and not what I wanted. which made me learn more. that even though maybe what i want is a good thing. i need to focus on what God wants me to do and who He wants me to be. I also learned about making good plans and reachable goals. instead of just putting high numbers. its honestly been a really great week for me a lot of growth a lot of great things. I'm so grateful to have elder horton with me here. he helps me out a ton. we get along really well always laugh which you all know i love, and when we work we work. God has blessed me with a wonderful companion.

well this week doesn't have a ton of picture and stuff like that but i will send some next week. I know more and more every week that this is the Lords work. I am His servant. I have been called of God to serve here in Paraguay for two years and to work with all of my heart, might, mind, and strength. The church is true. its the best way to say it. Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and Thomas S. Monson is the prophet today. I love the Book of Mormon I'm becoming an addict which i love. I love feeling the spirit and working with it having it be my companion.

i love you all very much and am so grateful for all that you do and who you are

prayers flying your way!!!

love

Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment